Salina Triathlon, KS
DATE: AUGUST 25, 2013
START TIME: 7:00 A.M.
DISTANCE: SWIM 300 YARDS, BIKE 22.5 MILES, RUN 4.5 MILES
LOCATION: Salina South High School, KS
The Salina Triathlon will actually be held in Salina this year! The event will begin with a 300 yard serpentine swim at Salina South High School. The bike portion will be 22.5 miles long on the eastern outskirts of the city limits. The event will culminate with a 4.5 mile run.
|PACKET PICKUP INFORMATION|
- Race Day Pickup Only
Swim course map:
|ADDITIONAL RACE INFORMATION|
RELAY OPTION AVAILABLE FOR TEAMS OF 2 AND 3
Don't want to swim, bike and run? Sign up for the relay. Timing chips will be exchanged in the transition area. Relay awards will be determined based on the number of teams that sign up!
CLICK HERE FOR RACE DAY INSTRUCTIONS
USAT Competitive Rules
- T-shirts for all participants.
- There is no required bike check for this event.
- Bring your valid USA Triathlon card and picture ID to packet pick-up. If you do not have your valid USA Triathlon card with you, you will be required to sign up for a one-day license ($12) at the event. Temporary cards can be printed at http://www.usatriathlon.org
- All race entries are final. This is an outdoor race. There is always a chance that weather may force the race director to limit, adjust or cancel a event. State park officials are the ultimate decision makers. No refunds or transfers.
- It is the responsibility of each athlete to know the race course and any potential hazards which may exist on it.
- Aid Stations: Located approx. every 1.5 miles on the run course furnish water, ice and electrolyte beverage.
- Make sure that you properly wear your race number and timing chip. You will receive one bib number. The bib number must be worn on the front of your body during the entire run portion of the event. You will be body marked on race morning before the swim.
- The roads are open to traffic. Ride on the right hand side of the road unless instructed otherwise by a police officer or a race official. Please discourage your friends and family members from driving on the race course while the race is in progress.
- Spectators will not be allowed into the transition areas. If you would like to hand your gear to a friend over the transition area fence before you begin the bike portion of the event you are welcome to do so.
- Park only in designated parking places.
- Award ceremony will be following the race.
- The race results will be posted on this web site as soon are they are available after the race.
|THANKS TO THE RACE SPONSORS!|